In addition to the Little Hands on the Farm exhibit at the Utah State Fair, throughout the 10 days of the Fair, the FFA Association has numerous agriculture, horticulture, floriculture, and livestock exhibits. So, when you visit the Fair be sure to stop by the exhibits listed below.
4-H and FFA Junior Livestock Show
Junior Livestock Market animals show on the following schedule:
- Dairy Cattle –
- Showmanship: Saturday, September 7 at 10:00 a.m.
- Holstein and Jersey Show: Saturday, September 7 at 11:00 a.m.
- Swine –
- Showmanship: Thursday, September 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Market Hog Judging: Thursday, September 12 at 6:30 p.m.
- Market Lambs –
- Showmanship: Thursday, September 12 at 12:00 p.m.
- Market Lamb Judging: Friday, September 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Market Steers –
- Showmanship: Thursday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m.
- Market Steer Judging: Friday, September 13 at 9:00 a.m.
- Beef, Sheep, Swine, Goat, Poultry, and Rabbit Shows.
FFA Crops and Agricultural Mechanics
Display judged on Friday, September 6 at 8:00 a.m.
Agricultural Education students from around the state bring the best from their home gardens, truck farms and orchards to display at the Utah State Fair. This exhibit is open to the public throughout the Fair.
The Agricultural Mechanics exhibit is located in the old “FFA-Barnyard Friends” exhibit building. The exhibit features trailers built by the Agricultural Systems and Technology students in Utah high school agriculture programs. This display is open to the public throughout the Fair.
Jr. Livestock Auction
Saturday, September 14 at 2:00 p.m. in the Livestock Showring
Register to bid on 4-H/FFA raised livestock. Auction begins at 2:00 p.m. in the Livestock Showring. Help youth develop responsibility, gain knowledge and skill in livestock production, and become contributing members of society. You will be making an investment in their future!
Like Utah FFA on Facebook: #UtahFFA
Follow Utah FFA on Twitter: @UtahFFA