CTE Students: Write a blog for UtahCTE.org
UtahCTE.org invites you to write a blog telling readers about your CTE experience. Tell us about a class project, a career fair you attended, a CTSO experience, a teacher who made a difference, why you choose a particular CTE Pathway, or how CTE is preparing you for life after high school.
Chosen blogs will appear on the home page of UtahCTE.org . A $10 Subway gift card will be given to each student whose blog is chosen. This invitation continues through the end of the school year.
Follow the steps below to submit your blog.
- Write a blog – maximum of 300 words
- Sign the CTE media release (If you’re under 18 years of age the media release will need to be signed by a parent or guardian). The media release is located here.
- Choose a photo of yourself to include in your blog. The photo should be:
- high-resolution (300 dpi)
- jpg format
- Submit the blog, signed media release, and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your blog and reading about your experience in CTE.
The UtahCTE.org Team