What is your CTE Moment?
Help your school shine during CTE Month by emailing us (Utah CTE) a photo that illustrates a “CTE Moment” at your school! Whether you capture a moment in Agriculture or Technology & Engineering – or any Area of Study in between – we would really like to share your CTE classrooms and successes with as many people as possible using our social media.
Here are the steps:
- Take a photo of a CTE Moment at your school, and –
> try to include a little hint within the photo to let people know which school you’re representing.
> if your image includes people (not just objects), have them complete a media release.
- Send your photo and media release(s) via email to UtahCTE@schools.utah.gov no later than Friday, February 8.
- A single photo will be drawn for posting on our UtahCTE Facebook page each of three Mondays – February 11, 18, and 25.
- We will tweet the link to the photos selected (three times during the week that it’s posted) and ask UtahCTE followers to “like” and “re-tweet.”
- The photo that achieves the highest reach (i.e., most “likes” on Facebook + most “re-tweets” during the week posted) will receive an assortment of gift cards worth $50 (the use of which will be determined by the associated CTE Director or designee).
- All eligible and appropriate images will be compiled into a slide show and shared via the UtahCTE YouTube channel.
The CTE Moment contest is explicitly for Utah CTE students and staff in Utah secondary and postsecondary schools. Other entries will not be accepted.
Take a look at past CTE Moments!
2012 CTE Moments